What You Can’t Do in the Crunchy Community
- You may not, ever, be mean. No slander. No personal attacks. This goes without saying, and not a single one of you have ever led me to believe it might be like that, but I wanted to put that out there before it became an issue.
- If you’re posting information from a news article, please use no more than 30% of the article in the post and link to the rest. Let’s stay away from copyright issues, mkay?
- No excessive self-promotion. A little is good. A lot is selfish. We’re a community – remember that. Good rule of thumb: No more than one post a week linking to something you’ve done or something you’re selling.
- Please don’t just post threads about things you’re selling. Information and helpfulness is key.
- No affiliate links, please.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here.
Some of these rules may change – and new ones may be added. But that’s where we’re at right now.