I have so many things to share with you all.
I know, I know, I’ve been gone forEVER. But, trust me, it has been in my best interest – and in yours. The only way I know to describe it is life-altering realizations and a gentle coming to allow reality as it is. There has also been a lot of sock washing. I don’t know why, but self-realization really makes me want to do laundry.
But none of that is what I want to share with you today. Because, yes, ladies and gentlefolk, Crunchy Betty is BACK and better than ever. To prove it, I came back JUST in time to share this momentous occasion with you.
(Really, this was a huge motivator in getting my act together, because I’d have felt SO, SO, SO guilty if my silence had been the reason that you guys missed out on this deal.)
What am I talking about?
The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle Special.
This is a big deal, folks.
And it only lasts for 5 days.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn more (or, you know, almost EVERYTHING) about living a healthy, natural lifestyle; if you’ve ever wanted to dip your toes into the world of real food preparation; if you’ve ever, ever been even the tiniest bit lost on the windy road to a balanced and synthetic-free life, you’re going to want to pick this bundle up.
These ebooks are, seriously, the most beautiful, information-packed, entertaining resources from independent publishers and authors on the internet today. In other words, you’re getting:
- 58 eBooks written by inspirational top natural health bloggers
- 25 full natural health courses (what?!)
The total value of all of those on their own is over $2,400 but this week only you can get them for $29.97!
PLUS. PLUS! (Wait for it …) There are bonuses. Seriously free bonuses, on real stuff they will send to you:
- $15 gift certificates to Bloom Naturals, Perfect Supplements, and Twilight Health
- A free muscle balm stick and lip balm from MadeOn
- Maca Powder
- Dirty Mouth Toothpaste
- Liquid probiotics or kombucha tea blend
- mineral eye shadow
- Laundry detergent, fabric softener and free shipping from Grove
- Meal Plans
Before I share the “official” information of the sale with you, let me tell you this:
Many (if not most) of these eBooks are from my personal heroes. Those whose blogs I read religiously before starting my own blog. Women who have inspired me, who’ve guided me into living more naturally. Women with wisdom that we all NEED, so that we can pass it on for generations to come.
Now, you’re probably wondering WHAT books and bloggers and magnificent women I’m gushing about. So here, my dears, is the official text, where you’ll learn all about the books in the bundle and where to learn more about the people behind them.
- Heal Your Gut Summit by Eric Zielinski at Dr. Eric Z ($97.00)
- Heal Your Microbiome Optimize Your Health by Dr. Jill Tieman at Real Food Forager ($5.95)
- Healing Patiently by Chloe Breczinski at How We Flourish ($30.00)
- Juicing the Right Way by Cameron & Erin Smith at Eat Real, Stay Sane ($17.00)
- Stress Solutions by Evan Brand at Not Just Paleo ($24.00)
- The Eczema Cure by Emily Bartlett at Holistic Squid ($29.95)
DIY Beauty & Skincare
- Beauty’s Dirty Secret: 3 Simple Steps To Super Power Your Skin by Trina Felber at Primal Life Organics ($8.99)
- Discover Your Ingredient Profile by Rachael Pontillo at Holistically Haute ($19.97)
- DIY Dental Care eCourse by Kari Newsomand Spark Health ($17.00)
- DIY Natural Body: Homemade Beauty Recipes for Natural Hair, Skin, and Body Care. by Matt and Betsy Jabs at DIY Natural ($9.99)
- Find Your Synergistic Skin Combination by Rachael Pontillo at Holistically Haute ($9.97)
- Fresh Facials & Scrumptious Scrubs by Katie Kimball at Kitchen Stewardship ($9.95)
- Get Glowing by Kari Newsom at Kari Newsome ($13.97)
- Natural Beauty Course by Becca Piastrelli at The Dabblist ($47.00)
- The Natural Beauty Recipe Book by Stephanie Rose at Garden Therapy ($9.99)
- The No Poo Method by Ashlee Mayer at The Crunchy Moose ($19.99)
Essential Oils & Natural Remedies
- Common Sense Health by Laurie Neverman at Common Sense Homesteading ($4.99)
- Essential Oils for Health & Home by Crystal Brothers at Serving Joyfully ($39.00)
- Essential Oils Revolution 1 by Eric Zielinski at Dr. Eric Z ($97.00)
- Herbal Tea Kick-Start Guide by Kami McBride at Living Awareness ($147.00)
- The Hydrosol Quick-Start Guide by Lea Harris at Using EOs Safely ($7.99)
Fitness & Weight Loss
- 6-Week Jumpstart by Cindy Santa Ana at Unlock Better Health ($69.00)
- Startup7: A 7-Routine Mini Course by Bethany Learn at Fit2B ($28.97)
- Nutrition Reset by Dietician Cassie ($49.00)
- Secrets to a Healthy Metabolism by Maria Emmerich at Keto Adapted ($12.99)
- The Knocked-Up Fitness Guide to Pregnancy by Erica Ziel at Knocked-Up Fitness ($29.95)
- The TV Time Action Pack by Jennifer Hoffman at Healthy Moving ($29.97)
- Fix Your Blood Sugar Protocol by Nicole Jardim at NicoleJardim.com ($37.00)
- Harness Your Hormones for Effortless Weight Loss by Alisa Vitti at Flo Living ($27.00)
- Healing Hormones by Shiroko Sokitch at Heart to Heart Medical Center ($97.00)
- Natural Hormone Balance Guide for Women by Wellness Mama ($24.00)
- Perfect Periods by Bridgit Danner at Women’s Wellness Collaborative ($97.00)
Gardening & Homesteading
- Complete Wild Edibles Package by Sergei Boutenko at Sergei Boutenko ($30.00)
- Feeding Your Hens Right by Maat van Uitert at The Frugal Chicken ($107.00)
- Fiercely D.I.Y Guide to Seasonal Living by Kathie N. Lapcevic at Homespun Seasonal Living ($8.50)
- Home Canning with Confidence by Melissa K Norris at MelissaKNorris.com ($67.00)
- Jumpstart Your Urban Farm by Greg Peterson at Urban Farm ($67.00)
- Patio Raptors by Meredith Skyer at ImaginAcres ($9.99)
- Planning & Designing the Family Food Garden + Printable Planner by Isis Loran at Family Food Garden ($12.99)
Gluten- & Grain-Free
- Affordable Gluten-Free Living by Elise New at Frugal Farm Wife ($4.99)
- Brainy Breakfasts by Trisha Gilkerson at Intoxicated on Life ($10.00)
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Breakfasts by Lisa Wells at Cook E at Paleo ($15.00)
- Gluten-Free Party Food by Lindsay Garza at Veggie Balance ($3.00)
- Holiday Cooking: A Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Celebration by Terry Fites, M.D. at Molly Green Magazine ($5.95)
- Mastering the Art of Baking with Coconut Flour by Starlene Stewart at GAPS Diet Journey ($12.00)
- Whole New Mom’s Allergy-Free Meal Plan by Adrienne Urban at Whole New Mom ($14.00)
- A Mother’s Guide to Probiotics by Melanie Christner at Honest Body ($19.00)
- Autism Diet Success Workshop by Julie Matthews at Nourishing Hope ($47.00)
- Crunch by Dr. Orlena Kerek at Snotty Noses ($15.00)
- From the Birthing Tub: 50 Inspiring Stories of Natural Childbirth by Genevieve and the Mama Natural Community ($12.00)
- MamaBaby Birthing 2.0 by Kristen Burgess at NaturalBirthandBabyCare.com ($97.00)
- Why Won’t My Child Eat by Mary Voogt at Just Take a Bite ($9.99)
- DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes by Heather Dessinger at Mommypotamus ($19.99)
- Everyday Wellness by Nina Nelson at Shalom Mama ($2.99)
- Fresh Start by Kresha Faber at Nourishing Joy ($59.00)
- Health & Wellness Planner by Emily Bredeson at Morning Motivated Mom ($4.00)
- Kinda Crunchy by Tiffany Terczak at Don’t Waste the Crumbs ($15.00)
- The Healthy Home by Erin Odom at Humbled Homemaker ($5.00)
- The Wellness Notebook by Angi Schneider at Schneider Peeps ($9.95)
- Tools for Teaching Toxicity by Lara Adler at LaraAdler.com ($197.00)
- Natural Living for Beginners by Stacy Karen at A Delightful Home ($29.95)
- 3 Phase Paleo by Stacy Toth & Matt McCarry at Paleo Parents ($22.95)
- 50 Paleo Recipes by Rebecca Baron at My Natural Family ($5.99)
- A Month of Meals: Protein Style by Jessica Fisher at Good Cheap Eats ($9.00)
- Easy Paleo Instant Pot Recipes by Dr. Karen Lee at DrKarenSLee.com ($14.99)
- Decadent Paleo Desserts by Hannah Healy at Healy Eats Real ($5.97)
Real Food & Nutrition
- Creating Wealth by Catherine Crow at Butter Nutrition ($22.00)
- Healthy Eating the Happy Gal Way by Jenny Layton at The Happy Gal ($22.99)
- Real Food by Desi Ward at Unconventional Kitchen ($19.99)
- Real Food on a Real Budget by Stephanie Langford at Keeper of the Home ($18.97)
- The Art of the Family Dinner by Beth Ricci at Red and Honey ($12.00)
- The Frugal Secrets of Real Foodies by Various Authors ($7.95)
- 3 Ways to Upgrade Your Kombucha Tea by Dave Lindenbaum at Get Kombucha ($47.00)
- Delicious Dessert Thickies by Katherine Kyle at Green Thickies ($16.00)
- E at Right Away Collection by Laura Coppinger at Heavenly Homemakers ($8.00)
- Infused by Carissa Bonham at Creative Green Living ($4.99)
- Living Healthy with Chocolate by Adriana Harlan at Living Healthy with Chocolate ($22.97)
- Nourishing No-Bake Treats by Lindsey Dietz at Today in Dietzville ($7.99)
- Pressure Cooking by Wardee Harmon at Traditional Cooking School ($40.00)
- Quench: Cool Drinks for a Hot Summer by Kimberly Harris at The Nourishing Gourmet ($5.99)
- Skillet Freezer Meals by Kelly McNelis at New Leaf Wellness ($3.99)
- Super Simple Smoothies by Kelly Roenicke at The Pretty Bee ($3.99)
- The Renewable Table by Lee Holmes at Supercharged Food ($14.99)
Check it out here because it is awesome!
I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH! You’re going to love the revived and renewed heart and soul of Crunchy Betty. Can’t wait to start mucking around with food on our faces again soon. MWAH!
I’ve tried to purchase a couple times with PayPal and it won’t go through for some reason when I put in my PayPal info and it goes back to the bundle business site I get a blank screen
I will love to buy the healthy living ebook bundle . It will be an sale again soon ?
Aww, want this deal!! will you be bringing it back?
I bought this bundle and thought I had bookmarked the confirmation page to go back and get the bonuses from Redmond and cultures for health (already signed up for plan to eat :)) but I can’t find the codes. Is there anyway to receive the codes again? After reading the other posts it seems like a few others may have had this problem as well. If there is a way to email an order confirmation w/the downloadable books attached (or website link) and the codes I think that would be wonderful for when you offer this type of deal again. Thanks!
I was able to download all my books last week but wasn’t able to order my free stuff yet cuz I didn’t have the money for shipping. so today I went to order it (I had the page bookmarked) but it said the deal was over. 🙁 I thought I’d still be able to order my free stuff at any time.
is there still a way I can get my things from Redmond and stuff?
Any chance it’s still available? I tried several times over the last several days, and I kept getting the “This Item is no Longer Available”. Now it’s only 8 on November 3rd and it’s already closed? Penalizing customers due to faulty programming seems unfair.
It’s November 3rd, 11AM Pacific time. I’m trying to click the link and buy it but the site says the product is no longer available. Is the deal over or is there a website error?
Sadly, it’s over (it was supposed to be over at 8 a.m. EST, but for some reason it extended a couple of hours). However, there are plans in the works to bring it back around Cyber Monday to give those people affected by Sandy an opportunity to purchase (this has been a pretty big issue). Subscribe to Crunchy Betty via RSS or email, or like Crunchy Betty on Facebook if you haven’t already, and I’ll keep you updated!
First, welcome back!
Second, I’m trying to purchase this and it is saying that the product is no longer available. It is still the 3rd – any idea why it won’t work?
The sale’s over (it was supposed to be over at 8 a.m. EST, but for some
reason it extended a couple of hours). However, there are plans in the
works to bring it back around Cyber Monday to give those people affected
by Sandy an opportunity to purchase (this has been a pretty big issue).
Subscribe to Crunchy Betty via RSS or email, or like Crunchy Betty on
Facebook if you haven’t already, and I’ll keep you updated!
Thanks soooooooo much!!!! I’m am so excited to start digging into these books!!! You have totally given me the boost I needed this week. I’m also excited for my sourdough starter that’s already on its way!!!
Leah Daniels Nelson
I have to say this bundle saved my Paleo diet experiment. I was on day 10 and getting very bored I almost ordered pizza for dinner! The Well Fed cook book inspired me to get in the kitchen I am eating moroccan meatballs right now and they are so yummy! Awesome deal can’t wait to dig into all the other books. What a great way to come back we missed you.
YAYYY!!!! I JUST PURCHASED MY BUNDLE!!! better late than never!!! (:
Welcome back! I missed you! I just bought the bundle and have my fingers and eyes crossed for the dehydrator.
I set up my paypal account, and when I purchased the item, it didn’t ask for my name or address or anything… is that normal? I got a confirmation email. (yes, I am the exact opposite of tech savy). I’ve have always have to input infomation when using a credit card…. I’m confused.
Ha ha ha. never mind. As Bill Envol would say “Here’s your sign”. LOL. Love your stuff, Betty!
Thank you for your wonderful ideas! I am so going t make lavender sugar and the face scrub with this. Christmas shopping all done!!!!
Hi and welcome back! I hope you enjoyed your break. Everyone deserves a break now and then. 🙂
It is Nov 1 and I’ve clicked on every clickable link. 😉 They all say this is no longer available. Is there a secret passage to ordering this fabulous bundle?
I ended up doing a google search and buying it through a different blog (common sense homesteading) that I’ve never read before. Do you have a limit on how many your blog can “sell”?
I don’t know what’s going on! I’ve emailed the setter-uppers of it all – the link SHOULD be working, but it’s not. It WILL be back, though. It looks as if what you stumbled upon was that the affiliates who aren’t authors of any of the books, their codes work. But the authors’ codes do not, temporarily. Weirdness. Waiting to hear what’s going on, though …
It’s back and better than ever, baby!
Hi! I am trying to purchase this bundle and when I click “Buy Now,” I receive a pop-up message saying this product is no longer available. Any suggestions? Am I doing something wrong?
I get the same thing. would love to purchase it though!
Not sure what’s going on, but I am sure it’ll be fixed shortly. I will definitely let you know JUST as soon as it is!
It’s working again, lady. All systems go. Enjoy!
Not sure what’s going on, but I am sure it’ll be fixed shortly. I will let you know JUST as soon as it is!
It’s back up now. Yay! Hope you enjoy it!
I’m getting the same thing. It’s Still November 3rd… Hoping to get this before the day and deal ends =)
I had the same issue. 🙁 Hope you got it, I did not.
Ok here goes…I am wanting to know, is this Healthy Living eBook Bundle is it a cookbook to make foods to eat? I have so many pain problems, I just need to find something that will help me. I watched how to make lotion bars, something good for my skin. Then i read all about this Book. Some people say, that certain foods can STOP pain. I just need to know, feel like a walking pain factory..lol..RLS in my legs, Phborlagia in my feet, arthistic EVERYWHERE. Now as I type this I am having sharp pains in my thumbs. Just woke up with that one. Every day it is a surprize. Found out from my Doc. that I can’t hav SALT ONLY SALT SUBTITUTE. I can’t hav any kepsup or dill pikles if I eat anything that has a lot of salt, my left leg will swell up, burn like fire then 2-3 hrs. later I hav water blusters on my leg. Doc said that was caused by my body it is trying to get the water off my legs. so many meds. I take at least 40-45 pills a day. That is just to many..I know in my heart that there r some foods out their u can eat that will stop my pain..That would be a God Sent..I Pray someone will read this & answer me please…Thank U, Lov Neva
Well, it is actually 34 different books. Some of them are cookbooks, though. You can click on the names of the books above to get a description of each book. I got the bundle…it’s a LOT of information, and a great deal, to boot!! BTW, if you are taking that many pills, it’s pretty much a given that you are probably having some drug-drug interactions. You would probably do well to talk to your primary physician about the different drugs you are on, side effects, and possible alternatives. Good luck!!
Hi, my name is Neva. I am 62 & retired. Just checking to c if his is going to post. I typed a big comment & lost it.
It’ll take 3-5 business days for the funds to transfer from my bank account to my paypall account. Hope they can process it in two…
I’m 99.9% sure that once you place the order, and it goes to “hold” for an e-check, it saves the order for you. There should be no issues at all – you just might not get the “e-delivery” until the check clears, but you’ll get it. If not, I’ll eat my hat. It is not a tasty hat.
Is there a number to call to buy this with? Or does it have to be online? I don’t like ordering things online.
Hiya, Bev. Unfortunately, you do have to purchase it online, but it’s done through Paypal (even though it takes you to the e-junkie checkout, AND you don’t actually have to have a Paypal account), which is very, very, very secure. Paypal is also very incredible with any concerns you may have about fraud. Nonetheless, you should ONLY do it if you feel comfortable with it. Sorry there’s no telephone ordering. Bummer!
Aww, to bad. Thank you for the reply, though! Nice to have you back!
Never leave for that long again!!! :o) You were missed!
Yayyyy you’re back!! Also, can’t wait to dive into all of these great books!!
Oh my gracious, guess I know what I’m spending the fun money on…
Glad you’re back, and that you got to take a good, healthful break! Can’t wait to see what you’re going to post in the coming weeks!
Oh my gracious, guess I know what I’m spending the fun money on… 🙂
So glad you’re back! And that you got to take a good, healthy break. Can’t wait to see what you’re gonna post in the next few weeks!
So…I would really really love to buy this but I’ve got no idea what a paypal account is or how to pay online…would a prepaid card work?
Actually, you don’t have to have a Paypal account to order, Lynne. All you need is a credit or debit card. As you go through the checkout process, you’ll see an option that says “Don’t have a Paypal account?” or something to that effect, and it’ll tell you everything you need to enter otherwise. Hope you get a chance to purchase it! If not, we’ll be talking about some of the ideas in a few of the books here soon. Mwah!
Glad you’re back 🙂
Michaela Erin Benton
So glad to have you back!!!!!
I said, “Husband, may I please get this?” (baby face included). He read your whole post then said, “I think you have to.” HAPPY DANCE! Got mine 🙂 Thanks, Betty! And welcome back.
Toni Ridge South
Welcome back! I just bought this. What an awesome deal! So happy you are back and you’ve definitely been missed. I’ve been re-reading your old posts and even whitened my teeth with activated charcoal this morning:)
so very glad you are back!
You can’t possibly have any idea how much we all missed you. Glad you were able to take a break! This sounds like an amazing deal, thanks for letting us all know about it. 🙂
Agreed. I was getting kinda worried lol. Glad you’re back 🙂
Nice to have you back! OMG. I will have to jump on this deal. 🙂 xx Bec